- Double row of snaps gives an extra inch of length to "grow" with your baby for longer wear
- Lap-shoulder neck opening makes dressing baby easier
- Tagless neck label protects baby's delicate skin
- Safety stitching on all seams for extra strength; holds its shape, with minimal shrinkage after repeated washings
- Disney huggable soft 100% cotton
Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Fashion Basic 4 Pack: Winnie The Pooh Solids , Pink/Green/Lilac/Purple, 6-9 Months Reviews
Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Fashion Basic 4 Pack: Winnie The Pooh Solids , Pink/Green/Lilac/Purple, 6-9 Months Reviews
| Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Winnie The Pooh Nature Solids 4-Pack (Apparel) We are expecting our 2nd child and I decided to purchase some bodysuit. I was looking at Gerber when the Disney Cuddly bodysuit was recommended to me. The time I bought it was at a good discount. Received the item in a very good condition. The material is very soft and we liked the two rows of buttons. A definitely good buy just that the price now is on a very high side |
› See the customer review...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น