วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

ZUTANO Clunkers Long Sleeve Body Wrap, Cream, Newborn


Customer Rating :
Rating: 2.0

List Price : $19.00 Price : $21.95
ZUTANO Clunkers Long Sleeve Body Wrap, Cream, Newborn


  • 100% Cotton
  • Zutano is a husband and wife owned children's clothing company based in the foothills of Vermont


ZUTANO Clunkers Long Sleeve Body Wrap, Cream, Newborn Reviews


ZUTANO Clunkers Long Sleeve Body Wrap, Cream, Newborn Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:    (0)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely small, November 11, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I love Zutano and own several Zutano items. I purchased this one for my two month old and it runs so small! I had to return it.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น