วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Little Me Heart 3 Pack Bodysuit, Light Pink, 12 Months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $16.00 Price : $12.00
Little Me Heart 3 Pack Bodysuit, Light Pink, 12 Months


  • Little me heart 3 pack lap shoulder bodysuit
  • 100% cotton
  • Machine washable
  • Little Me layette


Little Me Heart 3 Pack Bodysuit, Light Pink, 12 Months Reviews


Little Me Heart 3 Pack Bodysuit, Light Pink, 12 Months Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great brand, October 19, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I love every item I've bought from Little Me. These onsies are very high quality, they are a nice thick cotton material, and tend to keep their shape very well. I love the patterns and colors this company offers, so cute! I would add that Little Me tends to run small so if you have a bigger baby, the sizes compare like this: 3 months = 0 to 3 months, 6 months = 3 to 6 months, and 9 months = 6 to 9 months. That's as far as I've reached in sizes but I'm sure the trend continues. Love it!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น